The main principles of our Code of Conduct on Data Protection are:
1. We register data only for the purposes of our recruitment search and selection services. We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
2. Candidates' data can be transferred to potential employers/ clients. We will provide you with details of all third parties and request your consent before we forward your CV or personal information to them.
3. Individuals whose personal data have been processed by our firm have the right to obtain the following information:
* Whether or not data has been processed and the purposes of the processing;
* About recipients to whom data has been disclosed.
4. Our clients acknowledge that they will adhere to the same standards of data protection.
Changes in Our Policy
How to Contact Us